Oxygen Mind and Body offers private lessons and personal training in all disciplines: Pilates, Yoga, Barre, TRX, Kickboxing, and more.
Sessions are tailored to your exact needs to meet your unique goals and can include a combination of any and all of our services. Private lessons are 50 minutes long.
Want to start strong?
You can purchase up to five introductory private lessons at $49 per session, after which regular pricing applies.
Want to start REALLY strong? Schedule 8 private lessons within 4 weeks and pay only $399.
This package can not be extended - all 8 lessons must occur in the same 4 week span. Subject to studio availability.
Why private lessons?
- We send appointment reminders and you'll get consistent check ins from your instructor to keep you on task and committed.
- Your own personal cheerleader to push through the toughest parts, or a maybe just a friend to talk to you enough to distract you!
- Tailored Workouts
- Work on exactly what you want and need to reach your unique goals.
- Track Your Progress
- We can offer special services such as measurements, weigh ins, and other benchmarking tools so you can see how far you've come.
- Work Out On Your Schedule
- Plan your sessions around your schedule; we are open 7 days a week from early morning until late at night
- Refine Technique and Form
- All eyes on you, all the time. You won't get away with anything!
- Learn New Skills At Your Own Pace
- Learn complex movements, transitions and sequences, ask as many questions as you want, and do as many repetitions as you need to get it down.
- Nurture Injuries or Special Issues
- Qualified, caring instructors who can modify movements however you need. Can't kneel? No problem. Wrist troubles? We'll make it work. Bad Back? Vertigo? Hip Replacement? Gotcha. Covered.
- Rehabilitate After Surgery, Injury or Physical Therapy
- We can work with your PT to integrate their recommendations into your sessions and can keep an open line of communication to ensure you get the best care for optimal recovery.
- Prevent New Injuries
- Prehab is the new rehab. Stop injuries before they start by building a suit of armor from within. We can help you find your strongest core ever, and maintain healthy range of motion in all joints with the perfect balance of strength and flexibility.